Pipedrive + Productiv Integration Benefits
- Productiv helps enterprises understand how their organizations are using SaaS applications, with deep real-time user engagement.
- With Productiv, enterprises can go beyond just licensing to understand which features are (and are not) getting used.
How it Works
- Productiv provides dashboards to visualize and analyze the user engagement
- Pipedrive integrations require an "Administer" account scope for account authorization.
- Productiv also require an "App Admin" role account with Productiv to complete setup. If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
If you need help with this integration, please contact support
Step 1: Navigate to App Settings on Productiv
Log in to Productiv and navigate to App Settings.
Click on Add New App and choose Pipedrive from the menu of apps.
Click on Continue.
Give unique name to this Pipedrive instance and click Continue.
Step 2: Login to your Pipedrive instance
When prompted, sign in to an Administer account on Pipedrive, and grant Productiv access to your instance.
Productiv needs access to read all user information on the pipedrive account. Admin permissions are required to capture user activity by creating webhooks (callbacks) for the account. Read users data and Administer Account are the required permissions for the same.
Review the requested permissions and click the Allow and Install button.
How to Uninstall
Please contact support for uninstall procedure