PagerDuty + Productiv Integration Benefits
- Productiv helps enterprises understand how their organizations are using SaaS applications, with deep real-time user engagement.
- With Productiv, you go beyond just licensing to understand which features are (and are not) getting used.
How it Works
- Productiv provides dashboards to visualize and analyze the user engagement
- Productiv keeps track of the number of users working on/resolving tickets vs creating tickets
- Productiv provides cross team collaboration information showing how users across different orgs are collaborating on pagerduty
- PagerDuty integrations require an Admin base role for account authorization.
- You also require an App Admin role account with Productiv to complete setup.
- If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
If you need help with this integration, please contact support
Step 1: Navigate to App Settings on Productiv
Log in to Productiv and navigate to App Settings.
Click on Add New App and choose Pagerduty from the menu of apps.
Click on Continue.
Give unique name to this Pagerduty instance and click Continue.
Step 2: Login to your Pagerduty instance
When prompted, sign in to an Admin account on Pagerduty, and grant Productiv access to your instance.
Productiv needs read only access to the Pagerduty instance's Users and incidents and hence requests for Read all Pagerduty data you have access to
Review the requested permissions and click the Allow Access button.
How to Uninstall
Please contact support for uninstall procedure